Comprehensive, super simple, and extremely powerful...
Triathica specializes in triathlon coaching, swimming, cycling, running workouts, strength training, and networking with fellow triathletes.
Whether you are a veteran of the sport, or interested in triathlon but have never tried it, Triathica has something to offer you.
You Can Have Significant Improvements In Your Triathlon Race Times...
"Discover How Triathica Interval Workouts Can Improve Your Speed, Power, Endurance & Recovery."
We know why you're here, you want to improve your swimming, cycling, running and your race results by getting the maximum benefits out of each workout. You want to swim, bike and run faster, longer, or both without injuring yourself in the process?
You've got a bike, running shoes, apparel, gear and are consistently getting out, swimming, cycling and running and the health benefits are evident. But now you've caught the triathlon bug and you want to take your triathlon performance to the next level.
What do you do? Do you know what pros and top age group triathletes do that you don't?
Listen closely because we're about to let you in on a 'little known' secret that anyone can use to become competitive in the cycling and running leg of your next race.
Are you tired of logging mile after mile on the run and your bike and not seeing much of an improvement in your racing? Are you sick of being at the back of the pack in your group rides? Here is the first thing you need to do; stop wasting time and train smarter.
To most people, good training means going longer, but that is not the case. A 30- 60-minute ride or run at high intensity can be much more effective than a three-hour long marathon ride or run. There is a time for those long runs and rides, but it should not be the only workout in your training regimen. It is frustrating to see athletes waste so much time training the wrong way. Not only does the athlete suffer by wasting time and getting diminishing returns on performance, but friends and family suffer as well.
You can get better training sessions done in less than half the time by focusing on your training, and the most focused training happens in an indoor setting. Sure, the scenery isn’t as good, but if you are serious about improving your performance on the bike and/or the run, you need to add indoor training to your regimen. Focus completely on your workout without worrying about cars, stoplights, obstacles, flats, other riders, etc. All you need is an indoor trainer, stationary bike, or treadmill and we will provide the workout and motivation.
Here at Triathica, we strongly believe in the benefits of interval training with high intensity efforts followed by recovery. Structured interval workouts will enhance your athletic performance, overall conditioning and your VO2 Max.
Why You Should Incorporate Interval Cycling and Running Workouts To Your Training...
1. You will get faster - which is why you should be doing interval training in the first place.
2. Climbing hills and running up hills will be easier.
3. You will be stronger and faster in every other form of cardiovascular activity. Swimming, cycling, running will be much easier. Your fitness and performance will improve quickly.
4. Perhaps the biggest and most important benefit of interval training is the increased efficiency at which calories are burned and cardiovascular health is improved.
5. The fastest way to raise VO2 max, the standard measure of aerobic fitness, is through interval training.
6. Changes in the body come mostly from interval exercises. You will have a toned and lean body.
7. Interval training also helps prevent injuries that are often associated with repetitive endurance exercise.
8. Variety alleviates boredom and promotes motivation, as a result, exercise sessions are more pleasant and comfortable.
9. Your resting pulse drops. The more blood pumped per beat the LESS your heart needs to beat each minute.
10. You can work out at your own fitness level and modify your workouts as fitness improves.
11. Recovery time improves with interval training. Recovery is critical for triathletes and multi-sports athletes.
12. You will feel amazing for the rest of the day.
Over the years we have done plenty of long distance and interval training, and we can tell you from our own personal experience and the experinces of our athletes that you will be in much better shape, faster, stronger, leaner, and injury free if you mix it up and incorporate interval workouts to your training.
After years of research and testing, we have created the most comprehensive interval training system!
We have been training our Triathica Academy athletes with this interval training system, given their track records, from age group wins to qualifying for the grueling Ironman Hawaii, in such a short time, we can say, without a doubt, that they have done it, overcome the challanges and achieved their goals. All Triathica Academy athletes have begun seeing major improvements in their times, power, stamina, and confidence in only a few training sessions.
Click Play To Take A Peek Inside
The Triathica Academy Cycling Workouts…
"Comprehensive, super simple, and extremely powerful..."
That's how our athletes describe the Triathica Academy's interval workouts.
We have become so inspired and driven by these successes and incredible achievements that we have committed ourselves to sharing our extensive knowledge and experience beyond our Triathica Academy training program in Orange County, California, so that we can continue to make even a greater difference in the world of sports.
We wanted to make these interval workouts available for everybody, so any athlete/triathlete can use to improve their own performance regardless where they are and where they train...
Interval training MP3s - Fantastic Ron, absolutely fantastic! So convenient, so focused. Listening to you I can concentrate on the work that needs to be done, instead of having to look back and forward from a program interval sheet to a timer.
-Timoti B., New Zealand
Thank you, Ron, for sharing your expertise on the running/biking workouts. I've been trying to get my game back after foot surgery in July and your workouts have been a Godsend! I truthfully, probably wouldn't push myself as hard as you push us, so I appreciate the extra motivation. Your interval workouts make a ton of sense and I am beginning to see the payoff. Your coaching helps prevent me from overtraining.
-Patty T., North Carolina
I have done it [Speed Up!].... GREAT workout and I loved the music. It is very motivating and encouraging. It made me stick with it longer than I would on my own. Thanks for this great structured interval workout.
-Vicky S., Orange County
I had been struggling to reach my maximum potential athletically in the sport of triathlon. I’d always worked hard on the bike in group rides and done the workouts that were suggested by friends, but only received limited results. Thanks to your advice and knowledge of interval training. I am lighter, faster and stronger than ever before.
--Jordan K., California
Interval Workouts For Your iPod or Mp3 Player...
Finally, these Triathica Academy interval workouts are available as downloadable audio/mp3 format. They are even more powerful and the training is significantly more comprehensive, so more athletes will enjoy and get the benefits of the most powerful interval training workouts out there.
If you're ready to get your training rockin'...
... this is your chance to make it happen.
Stop wasting valuable time and start training smarter...
... and start making this season your best yet, beginning right now!
Shock your cycling, running and triathlon buddies and set a new PR at your next race!
Download Triathica Academy interval workouts onto your iPod or MP3 player, put on your headphones, get on your stationary bike or treadmill and work your legs to the best indoor cycling and running workouts available!
What Do You Get With Your Download?
Each workout includes,
1. mp3 file of the 60 min. audio workout for your iPod or Mp3 player,
2. pdf file of the training zone assesment protocol,
3. pdf file of the Rating of Perceived Exertion Chart,
4. pdf file of the workout, so you can follow up along with the audio workout.
You'll receive a real challenge and motivation from your own personal trainer - Ron Saetermoe! Ron will take the guesswork out of your workouts and make you push yourself to higher limits.
- Ron Saetermoe is the head coach here at the Triathica Academy.
- Began racing triathlons in 1983.
- Competed in well over 100 triathlons from sprint to Ironman distances.
- Regular "podium" triathlete and qualified for the Ironman World Championships in 2010.
- USAT certified triathlon coach as well as a USA Cycling coach.
- Ron's innovative training methods have helped numerous athletes reach their personal goals.